Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Song for Sunday- The Best is Yet to Come.

So these past couple of days have been kind of.. Crazy. It has been decided that I am now homeschooling. I believe it is the better fit for me than my other school and I'm excited at the personalized classes that I get to take. I didn't know there was even such thing as a fashion class in high school and yet here I am taking one! Aside from the change in my lifestyle, I have spent quite some time deliberating and thinking of starting my own vlog. But wait, I have a blog! This, my friend, would not eliminate my current blog, but add on. I find myself to be a very expressive person and sometimes it's difficult to get a point across via text. I was originally inspired by the famous almost-three-million-subscribers- YouTube-phenomenons Jack and Finn Harries. Besides their obvious good looks and "cheeky" accents, they really have it going on for them in their high quality videos and that had thus  inspired me to give it a shot. Now there's a lot of work that goes into these videos and I have not the slightest idea as to where to start, so for the meantime, as I brainstorm these ideas up in my head night and day, I will be working on making my very own vlog. I don't have a name yet.. Ok, maybe I do, but I won't  share until my first video is up and loaded. Maybe someday I'll get to meet these guys and thank them for instilling such inspiration into me! I have so much to say and in such a way to say it that I have now found a solution to do so besides text on pages. Now it won't be just seeing what I want to say, but hearing as well. And that brings me to the purpose of the song today. Sung by Shirley Horn, this vintage bluesy song not only fits my old time personality, but the idea that there is such a positive future ahead of oneself that the possibilities are endless to what one wants to do in life. Yes, there will be lots of hills and bumps along the road, but my goodness will they be worth it in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment