Friday, September 13, 2013

Throwback Thursday- Last of School Spirit.

It has come to my attention that I truly am in my last year of being in high school. It's taken me awhile to actually process that thought, but tonight was kinda the wake up call that really got me thinking. Although I am no longer a student, I am still allowed to be involved in the events of the school. So I was invited tonight to attend the last bonfire, like in GREASE. Of course I wasn't really interested in the immature goings on and the lame chubby bunny games and squealing girls and popularity contests that seem to reign in every high school, but being there with my close friends was actually quite nice. We got our bums burned, yes, but it was quite a nice way to start and yet finish our year. So this throwback Thursday is kind of a shout out to my sophomore year during the very same spirit week because although I 
complain way too much about my high school here and all its problems, I did have memories and I did have good times. 

Sophomore year...

Senior year...


What I wore: floral KATE SPADE retro sunglasses, red ESPRIT top (used), striped locomotive AMERICAN APPAREL skinnies (from Paris), and cream UGGS (used). 

No comments:

Post a Comment