Monday, September 16, 2013

Refreshing.

Ok, here's a little thing that I simply adore to the end of the earth: baths. I am not even joking! I love them. Ever since I can remember, I always preferred baths to showers as a way to get clean. I'm not a hater on showers because there are simply some things that one cannot do the same in a bath. For one, singing in the shower will forever be done better than a bath because there's something about the steamy atmosphere that makes even the worst singing voice sound like Celine Dion. Secondly, when one needs to get clean quick, yeah, baths wouldn't really be the best option. But since I find myself in way less time crunches now that I no longer dance competitively or have school, baths are all the time for me!
Baths for me not only relax me incredibly, but I feel almost royal when I lay down with my candles burning and the bubbles fizzing and the vine of grapes draped into my mouth. There's something Greek or Roman about the whole concept and I feel beautiful even if my hair is matted in sweat from the workout I just finished. 
Today was especially a special one for me because I had this divine smelling bubble bath and then "Kiss The Rain" by Yiruma came onto my easy listening Pandora station and I felt so wholesome and at peace. I lay there in the warmth and coziness of my bath and felt so relaxed. And then that mood put me in such a refreshing attitude all day long as I got ready for my day. It's the little things that make life so wonderfully swell. 




I received this Sephora bubble bath from my French friend when he came to visit and have loved it thus far. It smells almost richly masculine but with a soothing clean womanly scent. 






Ok, this adorable and friendly grasshopper (yes, bugs can be friendly!) plopped a spot on my show and continued to stay there as photos were taken. 

What I wore: a blue OLD NAVY high lo (used), and some grey flats from Nordstrom Rack. 








No comments:

Post a Comment