Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Somethin' is a Changin'

So it appears that I am actually taking action on some of the problems that have made me so unhappy. It's one thing to talk about, but to actually go out with possible solutions is another thing altogether. It's wonderful. And I've really kept quiet to most people as to not raise alarm or anything, but it appears as if I may leave the current school I'm attending and finding a better school to fit me. Not set in stone or anything, but it's a high consideration because things can't go on the way they are. The couple drawbacks to leaving my school is my friends ( who have shown unending support for me), and then wearing cute outfits to school. What will I do? I guess I'll  dress up anyway because every moment is cause for a fashion show, yes? But I do say, there are changes in the air besides the color of leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment