Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Song for Sunday- Baby, It's Cold Outside.

One of my all time favorite Christmas classics, this version sung by Glee Cast would have to be one of my favorites.

Blaine and Kurt sing this song with such a flirty holiday vibe that just makes me melt. And if you've ever seen the episode as well, you'll totally catch my drift. They're at Dalton Academy and it's just a lovely scene, really. 

An their voices together is just magic. They care for each other and it's this flirty little game they sing.. So sexy. 

I hope someday I can be in this type of setting with a guy wanting me to stay. The warm company sounds appealing and it just makes my holiday season complete when this favorite comes on. 

"My sister will be suspicious..
Gosh your lips look delicious..
My brother will be there at the door..
Waves upon the tropical shore.."


No comments:

Post a Comment