Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Song for Sunday- Mistletoe.

I know. I know. I'm pulling out the Biebs.

I'm not a huge fan myself, but I discovered this song on my Glee playlist on Pandora and the more I listen to it, the more I come to actually kind of dig it. Hey, it's catchy!

I feel like I should be doing a little dance every time it comes on. And it's not overly Christmasy, which is kind of nice for a change. I love the little guitar in the background, and I like his voice in this song.

It's definitely on my Christmas playlist, I'm not even afraid to admit it! I recommend it, I truly do.

Plus, I think it would be kind of nice to be kissed under the mistletoe someday. Not with Justin Bieber of course, but with someone special to me that I actually know. Ha. Seriously though, just give the song a chance! It's refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment