Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas at the Krull Kastle.

It's here and gone in the blink of an eye. The anticipation and longing had finally come to a close on this very frigid evening. Yes, 'twas a White Christmas, but a -13 one at that!

Anyhow, our Christmas Eve began a any other. Preparation all day for the fabulous and traditional wanton feast that we prepare. With a household of merry guests to go along with it, it's always an evening to remember. 

Christmas Day was special too, of course! It's the day of His birth and one to celebrate being with the family. The unwrapping of all of those gifts under the tree was a fun one. One of my favorite little things is seeing the looks on people's faces when they receive something I gave them. It warms my heart so much! And the food... Always fine.

I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I know that New Years has yet to come, but I wish you all had a lovely Christmas season. I certainly did! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

My Christmas attire! I had to brave some gnarly cold temperatures for this. It was bitter cold and I had permanent goosebumps when I came back inside. But it was just too beautiful out to resist!














What I wore: vintage red bow dress (used), vintage Lilly Ann coat (used), gold sparkly BANANA REPUBLIC belt (super sale), and gold sparkly GUESS pumps (super sale).

It appears as if we are ready to rock and roll!










Preparing for the wanton feast!

















Christmas morn... bright and early as always!












Cheers to a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment