Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Song for Sunday- Winter Song.

Tis officially the holiday season! Amazing, truly. One would think that it has been the holiday season for some time now thanks to marketing and advertisements starting way back in October. Gahh.

I am more than excited for this holiday season and so I'd thought I'd share with you one of my newfound favorite winter songs. Literally titled " Winter Song," I stumbled upon this lovely harmonic holiday treat last year in Arizona. I had been missing home quite dearly and every night of December up until I came gone, I would play this song before bed and would look at a photo of our Alaskan home all lit up with colored lights and I would smile. 

This song is sung by both Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michelson and is just so lovely and cozy. It's feminine and it's perfect for the holidays. It just holds dear memories for me and its not necessarily about all the Christmas stuff, just more pure and pretty. 

"This is my winter song
December never felt so wrong
Cause you're not where you belong
Inside my arms." 

It just mirrored my feelings of homesickness and the togetherness of the holidays. Truly, it's my winter song to you. 



1 comment:

  1. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete