Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Song For Sunday- Can't Say No.

Seeing how it is my mom's birthday on this fine and glourious day (although it rains), I thought that I would share a song that both my mom and I enjoy.

At first, only I enjoyed this song.

Then, I played it once and ever since then, my mother has been hooked like me. Unlike me though, who likes to play it only when I'm in a certain mood (I don't like over-playing songs for they sometimes lose their specialty although this has yet to do so), my mom wants to hear Conor all day, every day.

I found Conor goofing around on Spotify last year when I was in Arizona and although he has been dubbed like the "Justin Beiber of the UK," I personally think he is much much better. Whenever Conor sings, it plays on the heartstrings. It's intoxicating, man! He like, "uh", you know? I can't really explain it, but if you listen to his music, hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about. Ok, his voice is sexy. There. He has a very nice voice and besides from that fact, I think he is absolutely adorable. Watch any interview and he has a cheeky sense of humour and a goofy laugh. I'd love to meet him, actually.

Anyhow, my mom and I both like to jam to his music, but "Can't Say No" is our specially our favorite. She likes to do the chorus and do the silly mom moves that most moms like to do. Instead of being embarrassed, I'm grateful that I have a mom with a sense of humor and a passion to jam like I do. I guess I must have gotten it somewhere! Anyhow, check out this new dig. You won't regret it!

P.S. A fan of Conor Maynard is actually called a "mayniac." I thought that was most clever myself.




                                  Never see them coming I just watch them go
                                       Girls Girls Girls I just can't say no
                      Never see them coming I just wa-wa-wa-wa-watch them go
                            Take control, making me sweat girl run that show
                                 It's them Girls Girls Girls I just can't say no
                  Houston Houston Houston Houston Houston I think we got a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment