Monday, October 28, 2013

Rainy Days in Cozy Cafes..

Talk about the epitome of rainy days. Today might have just been that. The wind roared and the rain came down in torrents. BUR. Racing to and from buildings was the total norm for all souls brave enough to weather the storm. 

For me, I spent my day indoors at one of my favorite coffee spots- Coffee Roasters. Protected from the drenching wet and cold outside and with my hands curved around the warm contents of my coffee cup, it was the perfect distraction to the nasty outside. 


Here, I find a break from the storm and pose a few photos. Obviously the cold temperature outside made an appearance in some of my poses. 






What I wore: vintage rhinestone studs (used), gray animal print BEBE tank (used), forest green long sleeved FREE PEOPLE cardigan (used), black CAbi jeggings, and tall brown MIZ MOOZ boots (sale!). 






No comments:

Post a Comment