Saturday, October 26, 2013

Frills in Frost.

Although it has yet to snow here, winter is definitely creeping upon us in its slow and lurking manner. Just this morning, I had to scrape my window shield in the twenty degree temperature margin. That's not even cold and yet I am dreading anything colder! Of course my dad won't let me park in the garage because he thinks its some character building Alaskan thing of some such to park outside and scrape my own car. True, but it doesn't make me feel any better about it, especially when I open on the wee hours of the morning. And unlike my few cold days in AZ ( dropped to about thirty degrees last winter), I had an official scraper instead of using my credit card or school binder, so that was good. 

Anyhow, now that the air has chilled considerably, I have made the official transition to tights and covering my skin against the terrors of the Alaskan chill. And it is still pink week for me and so I went all "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" with my look today. I need some inspiration to distract me from the temperatures dropping!







What I wore: vintage sparkly necklace (used), polka dot BARASCHI top (used), pink pleated TROUVÉ skirt (used), black tights, and black URBAN OUTFITTERS loafers (used). 




No comments:

Post a Comment