Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Song for Sunday- Video Games.

I had actually never heard of Lana Del Rey until the famous Brits that I met in Arizona told me about her. Instantly, I was intrigued. Always on the lookout for new music, and much curious to see what all these British boys were excited about, I looked her up. Now at first, I only had patience to listen to one song and that was "Blue Jeans." I bought that one soon enough. I loved the mysteriousness of it and her sensual voice. That then got me hooked. 

Lana's voice is unmistakably unique. It's like this retro operatic vibrato with this sexy tremble and airy breathlessness to it. I love me some tunes that make me feel as womanly as I am and Lana sure does the job. Every time her songs come on, I stop and feel incredibly womanly. It's true! 

"Video Games" is like the epitome of late nights.. Slinkiness and dark glamour. I just love the mystique and squinty eyes big lipped vibe it gives off. It's just beautiful. So definitely check out her album "Born to Die" cause it's just all so sensual and breathy. 

Here is what I think of when I think of this.. Very mysterious, secretive, and most importantly, feminine. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment