Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday- Falling For Fall.

A couple years ago, one of my mom's good friends had this lovely antique shop just outside of town and it was kind of our little fall treat to drive on out there to do some shopping. With a signature Starbucks pumpkin spice latte in hand, and fall colors adorning my body, we were prepared and ready. Now this gal is one of the best interior decorators I have ever met. She should be designing for Anthropology or something. I want to live inside of her store- it's so quaint and perfectly antique.  And her house is the same way. Ninety percent of my antique necklace collection comes from her store- Little Depression Girl. Unfortunately, she closed it, much to our broken hearts, but the memories will forever live with me as I think of this special treat during fall season. 










No comments:

Post a Comment